I’ve decided that along with my new found discipline of hitting the treadmill early in the morning (530am), I should attempt to set up a timeline or topic list of posts that I need to finish working on. To that end, here’s what’s cooking right now @ Flickerdown:
- Cloud Storage Series: Articles talking about data storage in the cloud (collab w/CXI?)
- Atmos Policy deep-dive
- Atmos FAQ and Facts
- Neural Networking and Storage: what are the potential impacts/benefits?
- Future Storage Systems: OS Data Streams and Processing
- Future Storage Systems: Creating a Cloud Aware storage system
- Data Survival (something that Steve Foskett tweeted about)
- Data Center Consolidation (something that timj4real tweeted about)
- Dash Cams w/Marc Farley (yes!!!! looking forward to this!)
- Recoverpoint Series : examples and notables
- MTBF and reality: who determines and understands this?
- Competition and how it pushes the development of storage
- EMC PowerPath: what it is, what it does, and why it will change your storage life…
In all, quite a decent list of things to cover. Note, there’s no real chronology to things as this is simply a working list. If there’s something that you want to see covered, hit me up on Twitter (@davegraham) or via the comment system on this site!
Look forward to hearing from you!